You can consult and configure cookies by accessing the configuration panel here
What are cookies?
Any type of data storage and retrieval device that is used on a user's terminal equipment (for example, a computer, mobile phone or tablet) for the purpose of storing information and retrieving already stored information.
The term referred to here as cookies should be understood in the broad sense, including other similar technologies such as local shared objects or ﬂash cookies, web beacons or bugs , etc. as well as the use of fingerprinting techniques, that is, techniques for taking the fingerprint of the device.
What are cookies used for?
We use our own and third-party cookies for very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a customer, obtaining information about your contracted products or interests, making measurements and usage statistics, personalizing the content to be shown to you or improving the offer of products or services that we offer. we offer you.
You can see the specific purposes of each of the cookies in the list of cookies when accessing the Configuration Panel.
 Local shared objects or flash cookiess: They are a type of cookies that can store much more information than cookies traditional. As they are independent of the browser used, they are more difficult to locate, view or delete.
 Web beacons or bugs: They are images, invisible to the eye that allow sites to record the user's visit
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that the cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as its own cookies, if the third party uses them for its own purposes. purposes such as improving the services it provides or for the provision of services, for example, of an advertising nature, in favor of other entities.
Depending on the purpose pursued:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the editor uses to allow management and operations. of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.</li >
- Preference or personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the products that can be used. be of interest, the content of the service depending on the type of browser through which you access the service or the region from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.</li >
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a speciﬁc profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent: These are a type of cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period deﬁned by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
How long are cookies kept?
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which each cookie has been indicated. In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods can be consulted in the privacy policies of said third parties, as stated in the configuration panel.
How to manage consent again?
The above, except in cases in which cookies are necessary for navigation on the terminal equipment and/or to provide the service requested by the user (technical cookies). Technical cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22 of the LSSI of the duty of information and obtaining consent (See deﬁnition of technical cookies).
The user may modify or revoke their consent at any time by configuring the options in the Settings Panel. The user has permanent access to the Configuration Panel through the link at the beginning of this Cookies Policy. However, although we will retain the selection made by the user for a maximum of 24 months, periodically we will request that your consent be updated. Likewise, if after having obtained your consent there is a change in the cookies, in the purposes of their use or in the third parties, we will request your consent again.
For third-party cookies, please note that revocation procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider. To eliminate them, you can do so from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. Consult the links that we provide you for this in the Conﬁguration Panel.
In any case, the user may, at any time, allow, block or delete cookies as well as delete their browsing data (including cookies) from the browser installed on their terminal. Check the options and instructions offered by your browser for this:
Deactivating all cookies does not prevent navigation through the service.
Do you want additional information about the processing of your data?
Some cookies may involve the processing of personal data, that is, when the user is identified by a name or email address that identifies them (for example, because they are a registered user), through the IP address or when they are used unique identifiers that allow users to be distinguished from others and to track them individually (for example, advertising ID).
To know the details about the processing of personal data, such as possible international transfers, consult our Personal Data Protection Policy here.</ a>
Changes in the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be modified when required by current legislation at any time or when there is any variation in the type of cookies used.
Last update: January 2024